Writing

Read And Write

PHOTOMONTAGE: WHERE YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS

I see myself. owning my dream bakery and with at least three of my books done. Maybe with a child and married. I see this as my future because I have always been a dreamer and yet my dreams haven’t changed since i was a kid. I have always wanted the same thing that i want now and I can’t wait for that dream to come true.

I do think being a photographer would be an amazing job, due to all the freedom you’ll have. You can go places you have always wanted to go and just take photos. It’s really a free time for yourself and you do always have time for your family, you can even bring family on trips with you and take so photos with them. You don’t have to worry about being away because they can just come with you. An i really think that’s what every family man/woman needs. There are some down sides like high prices for cameras and trips may be a little pricey, but you can always take good pictures with an old camera you also don’t have to go on huge trips just to get a beautiful shot.

$50,000

With my $50,000 I would first buy a Canon Eos r5, the reason why is because it says on websites it is the best camera for portraits. The camera will cost about $6,034.29 so that will leave me with $43,965.71. I need a good camera that is better for portraits because that is the photography I am going for, the next thing I will need is Altura Photo 160 LED Camera Light and that will be $200.00 that will leave me with $43,765.71. That is all I think I will need I’m not looking to be a 100% photographer; I am thinking just to do it mixed with my other job as a baker or writer I have really thought it out yet. So, I will keep that money for left over and just buy things as I go a grow with my photography.

Write about my poster.

The reason I picked rights for all genders is because, I believe that no matter how you identify you should have rights and not be afraid to walk into the streets or be afraid of dying just because you aren’t the “two” genders “god” made. I believe you should be who you want and not have people religions shoved down your throat. As a Genderfluid photographer myself, I see that people should really just mind their own damn business. Like all i do is take photo’s I’m not hurting anyone or teaching your kinds anything so I shouldn’t be told I’m unprofessional because I’m Genderfluid.

25 things I remembered from the slide show.

Digital single lens reflex, digital cameras that resemble 35mm film cameras, Mirror system inside lets you preview through the viewfinder the same image that is being captured on film/sensor, prime lens, zoom lens, how to use AF, zoom vs. focus, how to properly focus a zoom lens, shutter speed, choose shutter speed based on situation, the 180 degree shutter speed rule, shutter speed 1/60 of a second, depth of field and focal length, camera setting that adjusts how colors look, setting the correct white balance, the creative zone, P, TV, AV, M, A-DEP, also known as the f-stop, fraction focal length divided, international organization for standards, High ISO, Less light.

Indeed jobs

I didn’t really find anything that spoke to me and i guess it is because I’m a picky person when it comes to my future, and I know that it isn’t very good to be picky over jobs because not everything will go my way. But this one job was really all I can find that someone my age could do. On the job is called Real estate photographer, and I have everything but my ride to get places which I can easily fix, and it gives great pay such as 20-100$ an hour and I can just do full time or part time and it’s in LA which I visit a lot.

Ted Talk

The ted talk was very inspiring because it really opened my eyes to the works of how people come into photography. The ted talk got into details of how the speaker, and it was very educational. though i am more of a hands-on learner, hints why I’m in this class I still enjoyed the speaker. Overall, I liked the Ted talk, and we should do more of these.

Keith haring

I chose the picture i did because i felt very attached to the work. When i saw the work i felt as if i kind of felt like it was about loving yourself or others. and i made one that is about gay love and i think that is close to his work. Once i started i got better at the people but it was still kind of hard, but it did get my brain going. Once i finished i was happy with the wending and felt very happy with my work.

body shape form

I think i did pretty good but i also believe i could have done better at quality. good at what i wanted bad at getting good quality in the dark. too dark and maybe a bit better at focusing on the subject in the dark. This work makes me feel like i am in the zone of body and its expression, body’s give off more the sexual meaning and i feel like i need to better at capturing its true meaning.

DAVID HOCKNEY “JOINERS”

I think his work is great, but it isn’t for me. I am not a fan of his art style, but I have got nothing against it either, his work is great and I really like the art and creativity but its just not my style.